DJ Groove Train
DJ Groove Train prides itself on its modern production and high-energy showmanship. Cutting edge sound and lights, along with the expertise needed to work a crowd are the hallmarks of a Groove Train show. The energy and ambiance which you feel at a DJ Groove Train performance is a testament to this philosophy.
Be sure to ask us about our DJ-PhotoBooth package deals and save money today!
The 'DJ Groove Train' advantage:
1. Only one DJ - The owner of the company (the person that you have been dealing with from the beginning) is the Pro that DJ's your event. We don't subcontract out bookings or assign jobs to assistants who you don't know or who have never spoken with. That's a huge plus!
2. Experience counts - With over 40 years of experience (yes, he started at a very young age) Dave Chaump has the experience and expertise that people look for to make sure their music needs are being handled correctly. With an encyclopedic knowledge of music and how to entertain and engage crowds, Dave has your event covered and will collaborate with you to deliver an unforgettable time.
3. Pro MC services - Recognized as one of the premier event MCs, Dave knows when to talk and when to shut up and let the magic happen naturally. With an engaging voice and understanding of public speaking, your MC service is approached with class and sensitivity.
4. Professionally dressed, crowd friendly, and no boozing on the job! None of you would dare to drink while on the job, and your event is no different for me.
5. Available around the clock to discuss your reception/party needs. E-mails and voice mails usually returned the same day.
6. The unique " Groove Train checklist" is filled out together to make sure all of the important details are addressed well in advance, including song requests and important announcements. There is no detail left unchecked!
7. Volume sensitivity - This is an area where many DJs fail, as correct volume levels can make or break an event. Dave has the entertainment savvy and trained ears to know how to match volume to the flow of the event.