Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Wedding Bands
The Groove Train Advantage:
- Over 125 years of combined performance experience.
- Four lead vocalists enabling us to cover a wide range of styles.
- Groove Train takes the extra time to learn the songs the way they sound on the recording, putting our own special touches in as needed...no long jams! You dance to the music the way that you remember it.
- After dinner, only one 15 minute break.
- Professionally dressed in tuxedoes, crowd friendly.
- Professional M.C services throughout the entire night’s festivities, working in conjunction with the banquet coordinator to make sure your event runs smoothly with all schedules on time.
- Available around the clock to discuss your reception/party needs. Unlimited consultation includes e-mails and voice mails usually returned the same day.
- The unique "Groove Train wedding reception checklist" is filled out together to make sure all of the important details are addressed.
Groove Train is available for any kind of function where a 'Live' band will be the difference in making your event one that is successful and enjoyable for your guests. We are as comfortable doing weddings and parties as we are playing festivals and clubs.
With over 125 years of combined performance experience, you can be assured that Groove Train will leave nothing to chance and will do all the 'little things' to keep your party going strong. No job is too big or too small!